• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#9 mebond

mebond

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:35 AM

I am using CPAexcel and the Wiley test bank. So far so good!

#10 asievers8

asievers8

• CPAnet Member
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:36 PM

I highly recomment RogerCPA. He has high energy and passion that makes it seem like you arent even studying (if thats even possible!)

I have found him to be most beneficial when studying all of the sections. He has a lot of knowledge about all topics within each section and projects that into his lessons.

• tigshugs and JimmyJacobs like this

#11 CPAOnline

CPAOnline

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:41 PM

Both Roger and Becker are good options.

#12 CPA-EXAM-TUTORING

CPA-EXAM-TUTORING

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:51 AM

Which study material is best for FAR?

Which material have you tried already?  Some people like Becker, others find Becker overwhelming. Whatever material you buy, make sure its 2013/2014. 

Darius Clark

CPA-Exam-Tutoring.

• kenpsic likes this

#13 tigshugs

tigshugs

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:16 PM

I liked Rogers over Becker. As others have mentioned he has alot of energy. Watching his lectures don't make you feel sleepy or unmotivated. His silly stories do help make some material stick a lot better. 

I like his mnemonics and the presentation of his notes. Added benefit is he combines his course with Wiley so you get lots of questions to practice from. 

Highly recommend giving him a try. There are sample videos of him on you tube. Can check him out there :) 

#14 JimmyJacobs

JimmyJacobs

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:41 AM

The best way to prepare yourself to pass the CPA Exam is to go through as many practice MCQ's as you can, identify you areas of weakness, and focus your time on those areas.  That's it folks.  There is not magic pill and paying Becker upwards of $4k won't mean a thing unless you're willing to put in the work.

Access www.CPAExamBank.com for 100 FREE CPA Exam MCQ's and start practicing today.

• JimmyJacobs likes this

#15 Anupreet kaur

Anupreet kaur

• CPAnet Member
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:56 PM

I am looking for study partner for FAR. I am studying from Wiley roger lectures so any 1 interested mail me on anupreetkaur36@gmail.com
  • neha_mittal likes this

#16 kml420

kml420

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:45 AM

Hi !! I'm New here. Anybody knows Where can I download soft copies of study materials from ??