No replies to this topic

#1 cpanet

cpanet

Owner

• Administrators
  • 628 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:52 AM

Posted by: erinaz

Me again... Yes, I did feel that Bisk did a good job with the stuff I actually found on the exam. I will say I studied a lot MORE things than I was actually tested on but I think that's the nature of the beast. There weren't any huge surprises like "Oh no, I only had 2 MCQs on this and it's huge on the exam!"

I will say REG was very strange for me. The second time I took it, the test had just been modified again. Most of the test was on topics that I was not that familiar with, and had not spent a lot of time on because I assumed they wouldn't make up a big part of the test. I faked it the best I could and walked out of there convinced I had just failed it again. Instead I got an 86!! So, somehow, I knew more than I thought I did.

I would DEFINITELY get Bob Monette's REG simulation DVD. If you call to order it tell them you heard about a deal where it was half price... they will usually negotiate price with you on the phone.

From CPAnet: Migration of posts made as complete as possible. Visit this link for original discussion.