• Administrators
  • 628 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 08:47 PM

Posted by: aimtobeacpa

has anyone used the simulations....if yes plz tell me
whether its worth buying

thanks

REG-68,72,79

From CPAnet: Migration of posts made as complete as possible. Visit this link for original discussion.

#18 cpanet

cpanet

Owner

• Administrators
  • 628 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:24 PM

Posted by: calcpa280

do you follow the teaching of Roger or Yaeger while using Wiley books?

From CPAnet: Migration of posts made as complete as possible. Visit this link for original discussion.

#19 cpanet

cpanet

Owner

• Administrators
  • 628 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:47 PM

Posted by: esthom1

Hey guys.

First time poster. I been reading the forums for the past month and you guys are awesome. From note sharing, help with problems, and motivational posts, this is a great resource to have to keep me going.

My first question. I will be taking my first test (REG) in july. I will be using a Yeager home study but wanted to know if i can supplement my study with more materials I have on hand.

Would the Becker 2011 Passmaster MC and Gleim Reg Audio 2009 still be relevant?

Second question. My backgroud in tax is horrible because my undergrad class for it was a joke and hence I did put any effort into it. Are there any books I should read to get the basis for it or should I be still good with the Yeager CPA and Becker 2011 Passmaster MCQ?

Also if anyone needs the Passmasters materials, just shoot me an email. I wont charge for something I got for free.

Thank you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CPA Review, Gleim CPA, REG