1 reply to this topic

#1 Adam L.

Adam L.

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

Hi all,

So I am making my way through my Roger CPA questions, and I feel that I am getting this, and better than in the past, but how do we know that we are ready and able to pass. Everyone says when they finish FAR, “you never really know how you did”. I want to walk out of the exam as confidently as I walked in. Now I am using Roger CPA review material, and I love this stuff. Between the Roger CPA review materials, the Wiley questions, I have been able to make FAR my own and now can say that I know more than the last time, for sure! The answers to the questions are no longer as hard to find or calculate, and I can confidently say that my responses to inventory related questions, after today, astound even me!

I am prepared, and I am going to be able to pass FAR, but I have a fear, and I feel like the fear is almost stopping me from ordering the NTS, anyone else have this? Is there a support group for people like us in this exam!

www.rogercpareview.com
  • cpanet likes this

#2 rsoxtim

rsoxtim

• CPAnet Member
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:27 AM

You sound like you are as ready as you'll ever be. You can't expect to know EVERYTHING going into an exam and by the nature of the exam, few people ever feel great leaving the testing center. Go ahead and schedule the exam.
  • cpanet likes this
Virginia candidate

F - Passed (11/2012)
R - 1/19/2013
A - 2/28/2013
B - 4/2013

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CPA Exam, FAR