• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tanaf

tanaf

• CPAnet Member
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

Is there anything worse than not getting a 75? I believed I passed, but to no avail, it did not happen this time.

I am using Roger CPA Review System and decided that I did not need to use the Cram course for FAR. Was I ever wrong, I knew if I didn't pass it would be because I didn't use that in addition to the normal course. It would have given me the edge to get get those extra points needed to pass.

I am studying for REG test on Nov 30 and will take FAR again in January 2013. Hopefully no new info will come up. I will definitely get the Cram from Roger CPA Review to watch the day before the exam.

Good luck to all that are in this forum.
  • cpanet likes this
www.rogercpareview.com

#2 Adam L.

Adam L.

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

I am going through the same thing! I thought for sure that i was going to pass FAR, and sure enough, close, but not close enough. I am using my RogerCPA review course, and retrying the problems with the intention of passing In the next two weeks. I heard that the RogerCPA Cram course was amazing, and the notes for it were great! I use Roger Notes to work the problems, and if i stay consistant, i think i will pass, and i hope you do as well!

Good luck to you!

www.rogercpareview.com
  • cpanet likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Roger CPA, Far, Fail, CPA exam