• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Adam L.

Adam L.

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:28 PM

I recently sat for my FAR exam, second try. The suspense building up to the exam was extreme! I had put in an intense amount of studying that I was hoping that I was going to be on my way to being a CPA; but the results came and let down. 1st 69, 2nd 74, 3rd? All I know is that when something like that happens, you need to ask where you are going wrong! First, I want to say I know it wasn’t my study material. The amount of the information I have been able to retain amazes me, I am getting it. Roger CPA has not only affected my study habits, but it has made my work knowledge increase. Roger CPA material has made it so I can develop a science to passing the exam and I have been able to increase my knowledge, this is what we want! I asked others, who have their CPA, and I was surprised, it is more common than you think! All I can do is continue the multiple choice questions and I will be sitting for FAR again before tax season is under way and will be able to be one down, 3 to go after tax season!

RogerCPAReview.com

#2 cpa1979

cpa1979

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

I recently sat for my FAR exam, second try. The suspense building up to the exam was extreme! I had put in an intense amount of studying that I was hoping that I was going to be on my way to being a CPA; but the results came and let down. 1st 69, 2nd 74, 3rd? All I know is that when something like that happens, you need to ask where you are going wrong! First, I want to say I know it wasn’t my study material. The amount of the information I have been able to retain amazes me, I am getting it. Roger CPA has not only affected my study habits, but it has made my work knowledge increase. Roger CPA material has made it so I can develop a science to passing the exam and I have been able to increase my knowledge, this is what we want! I asked others, who have their CPA, and I was surprised, it is more common than you think! All I can do is continue the multiple choice questions and I will be sitting for FAR again before tax season is under way and will be able to be one down, 3 to go after tax season!

RogerCPAReview.com

Adam,
If you're using Roger than you are already on the right path to pass the FAR & AUD as these two sections are Roger's strongest sections. However, at this point I highly recommend you do a lot of MCQ. I mean a lot of MCQ. I failed AUD twice before I finally sat down and did 1,535 MCQ before my 3rd attempt and ended up passing AUD with a score of 91. Good luck!!
CPA in IL
FAR (80)
AUD (93)
REG (79)
BEC (77)
@@jsaccounting

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FAR