No replies to this topic

#1 cpanet

cpanet

Owner

• Administrators
  • 628 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:08 AM

Posted by: dmuehling

If you're like any normal accountant you dread the week after 4/15 because you know there are no more excuses not to start that studying again. If you are like me you probably took a few days off to recouperate, rest, spend some time with family and friends who probably thought you didn't exist anymore and now the clock has turned to Monday, the day you said you were going to start studying again. 2012 is going to be the year you pass the exam and you need to get started on the right foot. If you've previously taken the exam, your study materials are now probably outdated, who should you turn to? RogerCPA review. I can't tell you how much of a difference Roger made in my studying. I took the exam a total of 23 times...21 times before I found RogerCPA review and 21 times I didn't pass all 4 exams. I found Roger when I had two exams left to pass....I got his review materials did exactly what he asked and ended up with the final two passing scores.

My word of advice is if you're struggling and need a new fresh start, spend the money and turn to Roger and pass the exam! You'll be happy that you did.

Original Topic: Post 4/15 Study Help

original post location