• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pro_cpa

pro_cpa

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:34 PM

I have failed BEC three times already (i also failed FAR, REG and AUD once) and now I am losing hope. What will I do? :(

#2 chadusan

chadusan

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:49 PM

BEC is an underrated beast. I took it once and got 74 and I was a little cheesed off. I just retook it in February and got a 78. Keep at it, you'll get it!

#3 setentaycinco

setentaycinco

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:35 PM

Dear Pro_CPA,

I have failed BEC three times myself and taking it for the fourth time next month. I know it's tough but I encourage you to come to the forum when you are losing hope or need that boost of inspiration. It's not easy, but many others have done it and so can you. My advice to you would be to keep consistent in your studying. If you didn't pass it's likely there were topics in the material that you need some extra time on. Best of luck.

#4 elsurfo

elsurfo

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:36 AM

Dear Pro_Cpa,

I remember the first time I came to this website, I kept on seeing people's scores at the bottom of their postings.  Each one of them had a few tries at each exam.  And that made me feel so incredibly...normal, like I wasn't a weirdo for not passing.  Just keep at it, work hard, review like crazy, and you will pass.  It feels so good when you pass your first section.  And just imagine passing two, you're half way done, and then the rest.  All done.  How cool is that.  Best of luck!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BEC