#1 cpanet

cpanet

Owner

• Administrators
  • 628 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 04:39 PM

Posted by: priyanka

hey...

last time when i applied for acct 221 at RVCC the international student advisor told me tofax all my certificates etc...she didnt ask for any notarize copies....but still i got them done and faxed to her....after that they kept telling me that we are thinking on this....and then one day i was told to call prof Fagan(he is the one who generally takes Actt221 classes) he straingtaway regected that idea of considering...he said I need facs evaluation....thats what our policy is!!! i was really dis appointed as this process took one whole month...n classes had to begin on 30th jan...i was rejected on 29 jan!!!!

well about the summer classes i enquired...its an acclereated course...will be finishing in 9 weeks instead of 16 weeks....and we get the same credits ie its a 3 credit course.... its starting on june 5.

Im not sure if they want to have Facs mailing the evaluation copy directly to them...i just asked Facs for 2 copies ..one for DE board...and i thought i'll be using my copy for Rvcc!!! But now i gotta varify this thing from RVCC!!!

priyanka

Topic: Need help getting started

view original post