Who's sitting for FAR?  

#2 Bellawinner

Bellawinner

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:31 PM

Hi I'm Bella!

I'm super exited and nervous about taking the exam but I'm allowing determination to succeed to override those emotions. I look forwarded to sharing this journey with everyone on this journey...muah we can do this!

#3 cpanet

cpanet

Owner

• Administrators
  • 628 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:51 PM

Most definitely Bella! Welcome! We'll get more converts over as time goes by as the old forum winds down. What review materials are you using? Which section(s) do you plan to tackle first?

#4 Bellawinner

Bellawinner

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:30 AM

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm using Yaeger (super excited) I'm a convert. The plan is F.A.R.B and I'm looking forward to everyone sharing their experience.

Ive been looking through the old site and noticed it was really alive at one point. Hopefully we can be the cause to get the forums chatting and motivating each other.

#5 cpanet

cpanet

Owner

• Administrators
  • 628 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:50 AM

Yes, I think the new site is going to help quite a bit! Check out the "Downloads" tab up top, there's one set of notes there and there will be more (2012 FAR spreadsheet notes on several topics). Enjoy & happy studying!!

#6 archanacs

archanacs

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:05 PM

Hi, my name is Archana and I am taking FAR exam in Nov...

Excited and nervous... a mixed bag of emotions running down every time I sit to study!!! its been a long time since I passed out college, and now to come back to the study mode is a challenging task! But i am up for it and looking forward to hear others experiences too!!

#7 marzipan_cpa

marzipan_cpa

• CPAnet Member
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:07 AM

Hi,
glad to meet you. I am a CPA candidate in Oregon planning to take FAR in October. I scheduled a while back for Oct 1st, but I'm not feeling ready yet! Yikes! My NTS for FAR and BEC expires soon, so it's time for lots of MCQs and honing in on my weak areas!

www.rogercpareview.com

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

#8 gennatay

gennatay

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:25 PM

Hi, I'm Gina and I'm taking FAR (for the 2nd time) October 27

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FAR