• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#9 Score Release

Score Release

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 173 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:26 PM

WAVE 3 SCORES RELEASED - TEST DAY 46-END OF WINDOW. GOOD LUCK!

3/11/2013

AICPA released the following scores to NASBA for the Jan/Feb 2013 testing window: 5675 AUD, 3196 BEC, 4837 FAR and 4859 REG

AICPA released these International scores to NASBA for the Jan/Feb 2013 testing window: 339 AUD, 260 BEC, 298 FAR and 260 REG

#10 setentaycinco

setentaycinco

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:37 PM

Taking AUD at the end of this month; I'm a practicing auditor, so AUD has been easier than other sections. I have also passed it twice before and lost it both times due to procrastination and loss of motivation. I am using Becker Review & Final Review. I have been through 50% of the material this round, and following Becker's suggested study schedule. I have not gotten to the final review, plan to get to that next week.

I also have the Wiley CPA testbank, expiring this June. So far, I have been completing the progress test and getting 80% scores. I like the fact that Wiley CPA test bank permits you to do a session on questions you have answered incorrectly. I am doing everything possible to pass, even have the mobile flash cards application by Becker and other apps I located such as gleim cpa and cpa excel.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AUD, 2013 Window