• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#9 geshanyc

geshanyc

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:16 PM

Gene - November - Auditing. NYC. Looking for Study Buddy / Skype - Review Discuss. Dying of Boredom ... contemplating painting Cat pink for Halloween. lol

#10 geshanyc

geshanyc

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:22 PM

Hi guys,
Can anyone explain to me why financial forecast review service (Attest Engagement) cannot be provided by an Auditor? Its compilation is allowed but review of it, is not allowed

Thanks

I Just remembered it like this = Forecast of weather usually are misleading so when forecasting on FS, it either rains or doesn't = We offer assurance or none at all. No In between. Gluck. p.s. Making sense of this stuff will make you look like the dude on my avatar. Just memorize and treat as a game/joke. At least you'll have a laugh.

#11 mohamed.osman

mohamed.osman

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:14 PM

hi my name is mohamed i'm studying the AUD and i want to take the exam at may 2013 , i enjoy with study AUD from wiley but i faced some of troubles in aud MCQS specially MCQS with most likely and less likely

#12 lolasoyo

lolasoyo

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm taking AUD first week in Dec. Can anyone give me an insight on what materials to use to better prepare me for the simulation section?

thanks

#13 HereWeGoCpa

HereWeGoCpa

• CPAnet Member
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:38 PM

First of all, Good Luck to Everyone taking the exam

Hello everyone,

I'm taking AUD first week in Dec. Can anyone give me an insight on what materials to use to better prepare me for the simulation section?

thanks

I used a Roger CPA along with Wiley(given by Roger) and Gliem to pass this. I took the questions atleast 2-3 times over and over. The sims were in the wiley and I just studied them. As always, you do not know what topic or how the sim would be, but study each section and hope for the best. Atleast there is partial credit. Good Luck!
  • cpanet and lolasoyo like this

Thank God!

CPA (Cannot Pass Again) - Done

CFE (Certifed Fraud Examiner) - Done

Next Topic on my List - Enjoying Life, How sweet it is :)

"I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying."
Michael Jordan

Posted Image

#14 SabrinaO

SabrinaO

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:36 PM

Hello I am looking for a study buddy here in Tucson, AZ hoping to find someone studying for Auditing to start!

#15 bfarley

bfarley

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:22 AM

I am Beverly and am sitting for AUD January 13 - Atlanta.

#16 Klaxon12

Klaxon12

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:23 AM

Hey, I'm Ben and I'll be taking AUD the in early February. Currently burning my way through Becker for it!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AUD