Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:32 AM

Who's sitting for REG? 

#2 Piaach

Piaach

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:03 PM

Hi all! I am planning to take up Reg in Jan 2013.. Just picked up few books from library this week and in the process of deciding which review course to take up. I have Wiley 2012 edition, should I purchase the 2013 edition?

#3 PatriceT

PatriceT

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:47 PM

Hi my name is Patrice. I plan on taking REG either in late October or by mid November depending on my study habits. I keep skipping a day in between studying. Continuous studying is really the key so I'm trying to get my focus back.

#4 KLBHouston

KLBHouston

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:05 PM

Hi all,
I am scheduled to take REG November 24th and I am trying my best not to freak out by some of the comments I read on how hard this section is.
I qualified for the CPA last December and I told myself that I was going to give me a couple of months break between graduating from college (for the third time and in my mid-30s) and taking the first section.
Almost a year later I had yet to find the motivation to start studying again so I begged, threatened, tried to sweet talk etc etc myself into finally opening the book that I purchased last December.
I started studying again a week ago and decided to go backwards and start with tax and see how much I am understanding and remembering. It's tough...you really have to be focused and accept that for the next few months that blue book (I am using CPA Excel) is your best friend.
I truly hope that I will not have to repeat any of the sections. Good luck to all!!

#5 afrozsharmin

afrozsharmin

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:05 PM

hi all i schedule for REG on feb..haven't started my study yet...may be from Tomowr and i am using Beckers CPA material.

#6 kenpsic

kenpsic

• CPAnet Member
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:59 PM

Hi All

My name is Ken. I have becker and wiley review. Will take REG on Nov 25. Anyone like to review on line please contact me...
  • cpanet likes this

#7 marzipan_cpa

marzipan_cpa

• CPAnet Member
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:50 AM

Hi,
My name is Soni, and I am studying to sit for REG at the end of November. I bought the full Roger course last year, so my book is 2011. I am so thankful that the most current text is available online. For final review, I plan to use Wiley testbank.
Good luck with you studies everyone!
  • cpanet likes this

www.rogercpareview.com

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

#8 tanaf

tanaf

• CPAnet Member
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:13 PM

Hi, I also am taking REG Nov 30.
I am using:
Roger CPA Review lectures
Roger CPA Cram Course
Wiley MC/TBS
Wiley Computerized Test bank

I Love Roger CPA review, he uses mnemonics and funny sayings, and rhymes to help you remember what you need for the exam. If you haven't already decided/purchased a review system, I recommend you look into what he has to offer.
www.rogercpareview.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: REG