• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#9 Maddie_Elizabet

Maddie_Elizabet

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:15 AM

I'm Madison, an (uncertified) accountant currently employed in the manufacturing industry. I have a BA in Economics and Accounting and a MBA in Taxation.

I am PASSING :) the CPA exam on Febuary 28th, 2013 using CPA Excel! This is the first CPA exam I have sat for!
"There is no speed limit on the extra mile"

#10 meghna

meghna

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:31 AM

I am taking BEC in 2 weeks. My name is Meghna and I live in St.louis.

#11 afrozsharmin

afrozsharmin

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

hi everyone, i just preparing myself for BEC exam and planning to take the exam in May window. Can anyone tell me whats the difference between 2011 and 2012 Becker BEC material? I have 2011 becker book but have 2012 lecture videos and that does not match with each other. Please help me, i really need advise regarding this. Thanks

#12 Maddie_Elizabet

Maddie_Elizabet

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:07 PM

hi everyone, i just preparing myself for BEC exam and planning to take the exam in May window. Can anyone tell me whats the difference between 2011 and 2012 Becker BEC material? I have 2011 becker book but have 2012 lecture videos and that does not match with each other. Please help me, i really need advise regarding this. Thanks

Afrozsharmin-

If I were you, I would compare the CSO (content specification outline) for 2011 and 2012. From my understanding, the CSO is a general outline of what to expect on the CPA exam broken down by topic. Check out the past few year's (and current year's) CSO here:

http://www.aicpa.org...es/default.aspx

Cheers!

M

"There is no speed limit on the extra mile"

#13 afrozsharmin

afrozsharmin

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:28 PM

@ maddie_elizabeth, thanks a lot for your advice and time for answering my question :).

#14 tanaf

tanaf

• CPAnet Member
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:24 AM

Hi,  My name is Tana and I am studying BEC to take on Feb 28, 2013.  I just took REG and test anxiety killed me. I have no clue if I passed, but will not let that bother my studying for BEC.  I am halfway through studying with Roger CPA Review for the exam and feel pretty confident.  Good luck to everyone.

www.rogercpareview.com

#15 lovebug37

lovebug37

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:16 AM

My last day to take it per NTS is July 16th so I signed up! Only in B2 though...cramming mode? Working late at work right now not helping...anyone else on the same boat?

I AM LOOKING FOR STUDY BUDDIES!

THANKS!!

#16 Rec'dThis_219

Rec'dThis_219

• CPAnet Member
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:55 PM

I'm taking mine in mid-July as well. I've finished going through my Becker book once already though, so I'm not exactly cramming. But this is my last part and I feel a little burned out. What sections do you plan on focusing in on the most?

FAR - 83

REG - 79

AUD - 79

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BEC