• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 fatencpa

fatencpa

• CPAnet Member
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:16 AM

I passed Far from first time with 80, Reg from first time with 79, and Aud second time with with 86, But I just can't pass BEC . Yesterday it was my 4th time applying for Bec,and I know that I didn't do good. I used Becker and though it was good for the other materials, it didn't help me at all with Bec. Any advice from those who passed Bec please, and what material u think is good to prepare me better for Bec?

#2 smalltimeauditor

smalltimeauditor

Advanced Member

• CPAnet Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:55 PM

I didn't care for Becker's style for BEC. A lot of people especially complain about the presentation for variances. I switched to Roger CPA Review and it made a huge difference! Good luck!

www.rogercpareview.com

#3 jeangarciarosa

jeangarciarosa

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:33 PM

Complement with other material, like Wiley, Rogers or CPA excel... 

#4 cpaland

cpaland

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:18 PM

Since you have already spent money on review products, you might want to try using cpareviewforfree, they have excellent questions that are very helpful.  If you would like free notes, go to cpaexamland.blogspot.com and there is a link containing very detailed notes that should help anyone pass the exam.  I know what you are going through. Hang in there and keep trying because you are too close to the finish line to stop now.   

#5 marzipan_cpa

marzipan_cpa

• CPAnet Member
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:17 AM

You're very close! Don't give up! Maybe try a different approach or supplement with a cram cram from a different provider to get at it from a different angle. Is there a particular topic that is giving you the most trouble?

Best,

www.rogercpareview.com

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

#6 fatencpa

fatencpa

• CPAnet Member
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:16 PM

Thank you for all your responses. today I got my score and I passed BEC with 76 FINALLY. so I am done with all the exams and I can enjoy this summer.

#7 afrozsharmin

afrozsharmin

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:05 PM

@fatencpa , Congts.....seems like your BEC testing window is same like mine. I took BEC exam today(5/6/2013)...and my expression about the exam is just :(:(:(......don't feel like i gonna passs. Every testlets were of equal difficulties. Can you please share your experinece. Thanks