3 replies to this topic

#1 CaffineAddict2013

CaffineAddict2013

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:59 AM

Hello all,

Since the new fourm emerged... everything looks decsolate. Nevertheless, I post this in hopes that someone can help.

I have already been approved by the California State Board of Accountancy and I'm doing research on the required materials I would need. As I understand it, there will be much change in 2014 that will signigifantly affect whatever 2013 materials available to me. It seems that most 2013-2014 exam materials will be available for purchase in late June.

Having said this, should I hold off on purchasing the current 2012-2013 study materials and get the updated 2013-2014 instead? Or will I be just fine with the 2012-2013 materials? Will the exam change that much where Ill be at a complete disadvantage by being one edition behind the curve?

Thanks in advance ^_^

#2 jawad

jawad

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:46 AM

I am also waiting for the answer should someone guide!!

#3 asievers8

asievers8

• CPAnet Member
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:41 PM

Hi guys!

I have Roger CPA review and he updates all of the materials that you purchase. You never have out of date material. I am not sure about the others, as I have only ever used Roger. Basically, you receive your books in the mail and then have access to the website, which has any updated information on it you may need. 

The updates include new chapters you will need to study for the exam you are taking. 

Hope this helps and good luck!

#4 poojac91

poojac91

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 08:10 AM

yeah books don't have up to date study material because they are printed a long back therefore I do feel sometimes  that online is the best one.