• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cpanet

cpanet

Owner

• Administrators
  • 628 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:29 AM

I can't believe that I passed all 4 sections of the CPA Exam.  I am still in shock.  I received my scores over a week ago, and I still feel amazed that this journey is over.

I actually cried with pure JOY when I saw the scores and realized I don't have to study anymore. I enjoyed watching Roger sing TT, BPO, 75 or 90 but he can't compete with my son asking me to play with him, and being able to (Sorry Roger).

I now have to research what else is needed to get my licence for my state.  I found a neat web page on NASBA that I never took the time to read.  Now I need to do that.

It feels great to finally be done with studying, and having that past me.  I haven't stopped since I got the scores.  I have been so busy doing all the stuff I missed out on.

BUT-

It was worth it to be able to shout -  I PASSED THE CPA EXAM.

View the full article

#2 ashanti123

ashanti123

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

congratulations.  i have a question though, is it hard using the calculator on the computer? is the exam really difficult? or is it base on basic accounting fundamentals?

#3 Brock

Brock

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:23 PM

Congratulations for passing the CPA Exam . Just like requirements for the CPA exam, requirements (like education and work experience) for a CPA license vary from state to state. For example, many states require at least one year of public accounting work experience to qualify for a CPA license; while others accept different types of work experience in place of public accounting experience (such as teaching, self-employment and part-time employment). To add to the complexity, some states have more specific requirements, such as a specified amount of auditing work experience. If you reside and work in the United States, then you are required to be licensed in the state where you live and practice. Most states now offer Mobility privileges that allow CPAs to service clients across state borders, but those laws can take some delicate navigation as well.

CPA in California

#4 Maye

Maye

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:18 PM

I can't believe that I passed all 4 sections of the CPA Exam.  I am still in shock.  I received my scores over a week ago, and I still feel amazed that this journey is over.

I actually cried with pure JOY when I saw the scores and realized I don't have to study anymore. I enjoyed watching Roger sing TT, BPO, 75 or 90 but he can't compete with my son asking me to play with him, and being able to (Sorry Roger).

I now have to research what else is needed to get my licence for my state.  I found a neat web page on NASBA that I never took the time to read.  Now I need to do that.

It feels great to finally be done with studying, and having that past me.  I haven't stopped since I got the scores.  I have been so busy doing all the stuff I missed out on.

BUT-

It was worth it to be able to shout -  I PASSED THE CPA EXAM.

View the full article

I am so happy for you! Congratulations!

Please help me with tips on how you passed. I attempted AUD but failed. That was my first attempt and I have not re-attempted since then.

Now I have summoned courage to have a go at CPA exams again, but this time around, I want to change my strategy. I can't study alone, so how can I get a study partner? I also need to attend classes. I need your advise please.

Thanks.

Maye.