• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Manali

Manali

• CPAnet Member
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:22 PM

Which material should I use for Audit practice MQ and sims?

Currently I am using Becker's. I gave Audit exam twice but got only 58 and 70. 

I would greatly appreciate your advice!

#2 Hema

Hema

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:51 PM

I'm also currently using Becker. But my (online) classes start next month and end around mid-Sep. Do I need any other material alongside Becker, for thorough practice? And generally how much time do I need to prepare well to sit for the AUD exam - I'm clueless at this point. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks. Hema

#3 gurmatkhoj

gurmatkhoj

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:16 AM

I highly recommened Roger Cpa review.  His lectures are genuinely engaging and he tells you how to study and his online classes are very CONVENIENT. I used becker before, but it was not effective for me so i changed to ROGER.

I hope this helps

#4 Manali

Manali

• CPAnet Member
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:49 PM

#5 mrcpa

mrcpa

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:06 PM

I am using becker as well. I believe becker is really good but it is best to get a supplement with becker. THis is what i do, i study becker mcq and sims and supplement with Wiley mcqs and sims. 

I believe to read wiley is to decide swim across an ocean of information, but great part is they cover a lot of things that becker does not cover. I work Wiley mcqs and anything new, I simply add to my Becker notes. 

It has worked so far for me, may it ll help you as well.

#6 Hema

Hema

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:55 PM

Thanks very much to all.

#7 smalltimeauditor

smalltimeauditor

Advanced Member

• CPAnet Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:01 AM

I agree with the poster above who recommended Roger CPA Review. Audit is VERY dry, and if you're not an auditor, you will find it difficult to pay attention. The lectures are much more engaging that Becker's - I wish I watched his YouTube videos before I bought Becker.

www.rogercpareview.com