No replies to this topic

#1 sidvats

sidvats

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:35 PM

Dear CPA Exam candidates,

I am a CPA and have been through the CPA exam journey which you are going through. I agree that CPA exam preparation is challenging and at times frustrating. I have tried and tested various CPA preparation strategies and techniques which enabled me to pass all sections in the first attempt.

Afterwards, I started helping my friends and other CPA candidates and shared by strategies with them. Helping other candidates led me to understand the problems faced by candidates and where they can improve. Utilizing my own experience of being a CPA candidate and helping others, I wrote a book - K-N-O-W™ before you go! The book has just 46 pages and it only talks about the key ingredients to pass the CPA exam). My book is available for free download (no catch).

Would you be interested to have a look at it? Again, my book is available for free (with no strings attached) as I am doing it only to share my experiences. Please do visit www.sidvats.com to download your copy. 

If you like the book, feel free to mention it to others and do share your thoughts with me.

Regards

Sid Vats, CPA

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cpa exam, preparation, far, aud, bec, reg