Hi folks, I'm hoping for some feedback.
I'm a financial advisor in Colorado, and I'd like to invite local CPA's to luncheon for a seminar. My question is about the topic of the seminar. What topic would interest you enough to attend a free luncheon? Some ideas:
- The retirement income planning process
- Retirement income planning for federal employees
- Alternative investments
- The Dave Ramsey approach to investing
- Retirement income laddering
- _______________ (Your idea)
- Nothing, no thanks.
I'd appreciate any input, thanks.