Photo
- - - - -

How many hours do you plan to study for AUD?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cpanet

cpanet

Owner

• Administrators
  • 628 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:39 AM

How many hours of studying are in your plan to tackle AUD?

#2 Hema

Hema

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:53 PM

I confess - I'm not able to stick to my plan, after I have gone through the material, once..So, here's what I do….(Very recently started. Long ways to go)…..

I practice, practice and practice…I do as many MCQs as I can, per day, without missing a single day. I started with a small number, say between 20 and 30 questions. I gradually increased up to 50 max per day, without any excuses. Regardless of how my day goes, I make it a point to sit and attempt at least 50 questions a day, before I go to bed. I make mistakes..However, I learn from them and follow the same "mantra" the next day and so on..The more I practice, the better I feel. 

Now, I haven't come to the "Sims" part…I guess, I need a similar pattern, here too... (Obviously, with much lesser than the number 50). As I haven't explored this in Sims, yet, I really don't know. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Having said all these, I still feel that I need to stick to this new "mantra" that I'm practicing today. This is by far, the most challenging task for me. Hopefully, this will help me achieve what I want (pass AUD) and move on to the other 3 sections.  

Thanks.

Hema

#3 woogiboogi

woogiboogi

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:06 PM

75mcqs, 5sims, & couple hours of review  6 days a week 

i really hope this is enough for my exam