Photo

I failed AUD twice 72, 73. I have used becker textbook and MCQ & wiley testbank. I did all of them. I felt I am not good simulation part. I think that’s the main reason I failed. I remember I encounte

AUD fail tip strategy

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 winnie718

winnie718

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:55 PM

I failed AUD twice 72, 73. I have used becker textbook and MCQ & wiley testbank. I did all of them. I felt I am not good simulation part. I think that’s the main reason I failed. I remember I encountered most simulation questions that I have never seen before. I don’t know what to do now. Also, I have REG on 4/1/13. Should I postpone it?  Please help. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

#2 Ken

Ken

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 06:09 AM

Honestly, I know several people that did really well on the other sections that had to retake audit multiple times.  There is just something about that section of the exam.  Since you're relatively close to 75, I would try to bang it out a third time.  You have to be pretty familiar with the material by now, and so can probably study for both AUD(just reviewing what you know, as opposed to starting from scratch) and REG at the same time.