Photo
- - - - -

I failed AUD twice 72, 73. I have used becker textbook and MCQ & wiley testbank. I did all of them. I felt I am not good simulation part. I think that’s the main reason I failed. I remember I encounte

aud fail

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 winnie718

winnie718

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:57 PM

I failed AUD twice 72, 73. I have used becker textbook and MCQ & wiley testbank. I did all of them. I felt I am not good simulation part. I think that’s the main reason I failed. I remember I encountered most simulation questions that I have never seen before. I don’t know what to do now. Also, I have REG on 4/1/13. Should I postpone it?  Please help. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

#2 CPA-EXAM-TUTORING

CPA-EXAM-TUTORING

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:41 AM

When a candidate answers the same multiple choice questions more than once or twice, they begin to remember the question. Instead, try to understand why you are being asked that particular question.  You need to be able to look at a multiple choice question that you have answered two or three times already and rather than answer it again, be able to anticipate the next question on this same topic since you are not likely to see the same question from your Becker material, with the exact same wrong answer choices, on your exam.   

Darius Clark.   

CPA-Exam-Tutoring 

#3 vdesi

vdesi

• CPAnet Member
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 02:40 PM

Hey Winnie718,

How did your AUD go?

Thanks,

-NT