2 replies to this topic

#1 CPAmachine

CPAmachine

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:30 PM

Hey Everyone!

This is Bryan Kesler from www.thecpaguide.com. I just wanted to let you know about the comprehensive resources that are available on my blog. 

Find you state's CPA exam requirements here: State CPA Exam Requirements

Watch or read my comprehensive CPA Review Course Assessments:
* Wiley CPAexcel 2014
* Roger CPA Review 2014
* Gleim CPA Review 2014

Or you can see a Comparison of the Top 10 CPA Review Courses here

I have a free CPA Coaching Guide that includes 180 free multiple choice questions and a 10 day mini-course that will help you learn from all the mistakes I made while taking and passing the CPA exam.

http://www.thecpagui...hing-Guide.html

I hope that you can learn from my mistakes and pass the monster that is the CPA exam on your first try!!

Kind Regards

Bryan Kesler

Successful CPA Candidate August 2010!

#2 Kundan Lal Rana

Kundan Lal Rana

• CPAnet Member
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:18 AM

Thanks Bryan Kesler, for sharing your experience and resources to pass the CPA exam. 

Working with Ace Cloud Hosting as a Finance and Accounting Consultant. I love to explore the world of technology to make sure best uses of applied science based practices. 

#3 CPAmachine

CPAmachine

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:44 AM

Just added a new resource to The CPA Guide! You can now compare side by side the top CPA Review Courses!

http://www.thecpagui...se-Ranking.html

Also, be sure to check out the CMA Guide and the EA Guide if you need additional support passing the CMA exam or EA Exam (SEE)

Read my reviews of all CMA Review Courses and compare the best CMA review courses side by side.

Or you can read my review of all the various EA Review Courses and compare the best EA Review Courses side by side.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cpa exam, cpa review courses, cpaexcel, becker, roger, gleim