• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Unknown123

Unknown123

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:38 PM

I know there are other posts on this and I'm not the only one who's gone through this, but I just want to spell out my situation exactly so you guys have an idea.The first time I took AUD back in early May I failed the exam with an 70. I restudied according to the score report I received where it tells me my strengths and weaknesses. I retook AUD on July 1 and failed it again with a 73. I don't understand why I'm having so much trouble with my last cpa exam. All the other exams I took I passed them on my first try. Today's 8/2 so I'm hoping to register to retake AUD on 8/14 so I can get my score back on 8/22. I really need to get this time, but find it so hard because I just don't know where to restart anymore. The materials seem so daunting to me after failing it twice. And when i work the practice questions, I usually do fine. Im just really frustrated and hope any of you who took aud before can give me some advice. Thanks.
My first AUD exam was extremely difficult for some reason, especially the sims portion. But my score report showed that my sims was strong and mc was weak. I'm still waiting for my second score report to see what it says, but I'm really frustrated and don't know exactly where to start studying. I mean, I;m studying now, but I'm reading the becker textbook materials while taking down notes. Last time I studied, I focused mainly on doing practice mc questions, which I did well on. But I feel I've done them so many times now that I practically remember what the answers were. Please please please, help!!!!