Photo

Financial Report Analysis Model - listed company in China 20141208

Financial Report Analysis listed company china model financial report analysis excel

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lqh5961

lqh5961

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 02:36 PM

Financial Report Analysis Model - listed company in China 20141208

FRAML User Manual

Thank you, Supernatural power!

I believe there is Supernatural power who is almighty and helping me working on this file. Again and again I feel it while making improvements. Many incredible ideas which are beyond my intelligence run to my mind, especially when I am confused.

This Financial Report Analysis Model Linked (FRAML) owes much to many.

A special thanks goes to the support of Mr. Yuri Shaw「肖猷傑 先生」, a software engineer. His unintended words guide me to find out the supporting and the reason of the current and non-current framework of financial reporting. For example, whether cash in bank and bank deposit with fixed term, deferred tax assets and liabilities (DTA & DTL) should be reported as two parts, and later I found it discussed in an amendment to "IAS 12 Income Taxes". Without his advice, this model would be rewritten once again.

I thank Mr. Jun Soo「蘇俊 先生」, also a software engineer, teaches me the design principle of separating input, process and output, and this solves the great difficulty of the structure of this model, greatly push the work forward. Maybe this is what called "KISS" rule: Keep it simple and stupid.

There are two person with the same name "Jinhua Lee" I must thank to.

The discussion with the first Mr. Jinhua Lee「李金華 先生」 (CICPA, helps me make clear about many accounting issues and the structure of Managerial Financial Report, especially the Supplement Notes to the Statement of Cash Flow.

The other "Jinhua Lee", Mr. Ivan Li「李金華 先生」, a software engineer, teaches me knowledge and techniques about data base. Spreadsheet is in fact a database.

I have benefited from Mr. Cunhua Chow「周存華 先生」, a researcher, who provides me with the important raw material for testing the model, and Mr. Zhou Teng「鄧舟 先生」. The discussion on valuation is also very helpful.

I am grateful to Mr. Eric Cheung「張楊 先生」, CICPA,  and other friends, discussion with them and their feedback help to make this model much better.

Thanks to Ms. Anny Cheung「張珉 女士」, Ms. Chloe Mo「莫曉嵐 女士」, Ms. Suzy Han한수지 , Mr. Zhihao Xu「徐志豪 先生」, a lawyer, and Mr. Lexiang Yu「于樂翔 先生」, CICPA, the joy and encouragement you give me always fill me with pleasure and power.

Thanks to my colleagues and leaders, and my previous companies, from which and in where I learn a lot. They are my treasured experience in my life.

Last but not least, I must thank my family, they provide great support for my efforts.

Lincoln Hwang

September, 2014

QQ: 1804165734, Email: lincoln12@live.com

FRAML - Wanfu BT(300268.SHE), Jinfu New Matl(300128.SHE), Anjie ST(002635.SHE) 

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1hq1Roo8  password:3q9s

FRAML Update and Maintenance Log1 
2hi6nu8.jpg
FRAML Update and Maintenance Log2 
25yzmds.jpg
FRAML User Manual (Make sure read me first please)01 
30bmp3c.jpg
FRAML User Manual (Make sure read me first please)02 
2exnc54.jpg
FRAML User Manual (Make sure read me first please)03 
2rnj1ud.jpg
FRAML User Manual (Make sure read me first please)04 
nh1ds7.jpg
FRAML User Manual (Make sure read me first please)05 
4zxddw.jpg
FRAML User Manual (Make sure read me first please)06 
edaw9.jpg
FRAML User Manual (Make sure read me first please)07 
2nk5ema.jpg
FRAML User Manual (Make sure read me first please)08 
2bzh5k.jpg

#2 lqh5961

lqh5961

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 03:58 PM

FRAML User Manual (Make sure read me first please)09 
a1r0bk.jpg 
FRAML User Manual (Make sure read me first please)10 
2dvmopf.jpg 
FRAML User Manual (Make sure read me first please)11 
2i9jlp5.jpg 
FRAML User Manual (Make sure read me first please)12 
2u4odux.jpg 
FRAML User Manual (Make sure read me first please)13 
263xav8.jpg 

#3 lqh5961

lqh5961

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 03:59 PM

FRAML User Manual (Make sure read me first please)14 
2z83kso.jpg 
FRAML User Manual (Make sure read me first please)15 
23mos94.jpg 
FRAML User Manual (Make sure read me first please)16 
fep094.jpg 
FRAML User Manual (Make sure read me first please)17 
k3xcuq.jpg 
FRAML User Manual (Make sure read me first please)18 
23k4up0.jpg 
FRAML User Manual (Make sure read me first please)19 
1z19ukz.jpg 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Financial Report, Analysis, listed company, china, model, financial report analysis, excel