Jump to content

- - - - -

Paying Taxes in Nevada, LLC of a non US resident

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 zero477



  • CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 05:56 PM

I am owner of a company in Mexico and a LLC in the state of Nevada in the U.S. Last year I opened the U.S. company so I could better sell my products to the U.S. market.
Here in Mexico I have contact with my CPA every month but I never have contact with my accountants in Nevada. When I speak to them I think they know what they are doing and they make me feel if I do not have to worry. But since I am Mexican and taxes here are much complicated (i guess) than in the US I do not feel safe or comfortable. So I would like to double check with you guys and hear your advice.
Here is my situation:
I am not a US citizen
I own a LLC in Nevada
All operations are in Mexico and I live in Mexico
I receive payments through paypal
Then I deposit the money in the LLC's bank account
Then I transfer 90% of the sale to Mexico so I can pay for my client's services
I leave the rest in the U.S. bank account
I set up Quick Books and I have records of all transactions
This year sale efforts have been very lax so we sell like 1500 USD a month
What types of taxes should I pay and when?
How do I pay those taxes?
What should I check that the CPA does correctly?
What types or reports should I send to the IRS?
Any other advice?