Photo
- - - - -

Water related disease, in the direct form of dehydration, is the single most preventable cause of sicknesses and health-related deaths around the world. It means that there are almost thousands of

water ionizer

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DeanaMacle

DeanaMacle

• CPAnet Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:27 PM

Water ionizers utilised to handle drinking water for livestock or pond water for fish have by no means resulted in any adverse results on individuals creatures. I no longer had any more digestive or "allergic" problems and I gained some weight too for the first time in my life. Peter has assisted people around the globe to lead healthier lives without the use of any drugs prescribed by their physicians. I've lost over twenty-five pounds, my skin is healthier and much more radiant, my overall power level has increased and I've a far more consistently positive mood. water can actually reverse the fast-aging and disease-ridden spiral of people who suffer from acidic bodies. An advanced method of determining if you are drinking the optimum amount of ionized water is to check that you have good stools.

my web page; water ionizer