Photo
- - - - -

“Socho Dil Se Magar Karo Dimag Se”…A Beautiful Lesson From The Movie Dil Dhadakne Do

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 NIMISHGOEL

NIMISHGOEL

Advanced Member

• CPAnet Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 04:15 PM

www.nimishgoel.com

“Socho Dil Se Magar Karo Dimag Se”…A Beautiful Lesson From The Movie Dil Dhadakne Do

I went last week to watch the movie “Dil Dhadakne Do”. I quite liked the movie because it showed how Anil Kapoor worked so hard to achieve success in life, very nicely depicting the fact there is no substitute for hard work. Though his temperament towards his life and his wife and children was something personal on which I would not want to comment, the fact he forced his views on his children was perhaps, not admirable.

In one of the scenes Ranveer Singh was with Anushka Sharma where he was narrating Anushka his life story including his aspirations and dreams. Anushka asks him what he wants to do, to which he replied – “I am confused and don’t know”.   Then came the dialogue that inspired me to write this article.

Ranveer: Mujhe nahin pata ki main kya karoon (I don’t know what should I do in my life)

Anushka: Socho dil se magar karo dimag se (Think from your heart but do it using your brains)

Ranveer: Who Kaam karne main to joote ghiss jayenge (To do what I want to do would mean putting in a lot of effort and hard work)